2014-10-16

[csütörtök]


10:52 × Belealudtam a meccsbe, és azt álmodtam, hogy nyertünk. Hát nem. Négy csúnya zakóval sanyi az idei szezonnak. (Kell pár nap, hogy csak a szépre emlékezzek.)

20:31 × Ach so!
From what I gather quite a lot of the influence on the style of the humour comes from Britain…
Yes, I’ve watched a lot now because my roommate in College was British, and he exposed me to tons of British comedy, so I watched Mighty Boosh, The I.T. Crowd, League of Gentlemen, Blackadder, so many shows I thought were hilarious because I’d never seen anything like them. That just kind of became a part of what I thought was funny, I think that’s where Regular Show has this kind of universal appeal, because it adds a lot of different styles of humour into it but keeps it all kind of straight-faced. And the voices are very real, they don’t go too crazy.
Regular Show’ Creator J.G. Quintel

23:37 × Vazze, most esik, le, hogy tavaszig nincs több O's meccs. Au.
There are only two seasons - winter and baseball.
Bill Veeck

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése